Spread the Warmth with Embrace
Embrace depends upon donations from supporters like you to manufacture and ship Embrace Warmers to our partner sites, train their staff on how to recognize and prevent hypothermia and use the warmer effectively, educate new moms to care for their premature infants, and conduct ongoing monitoring and evaluation of our work.
- $25 provides the life-saving warmth of an Embrace warmer to one low birth weight or premature infant
- $50 gives one child access to an Embrace Warmer and educates one mother on how to take care of her premature baby
- $100 trains a staff of doctors, nurses, and midwives on how to recognize, prevent and treat hypothermia
- $200 pays for one Embrace Warmer
- $400 provides one Embrace Warmer + initial training for health care staff + six months of monitoring and evaluation